Mitteilung der Eigentümer von SwissFlock AG
We would like to inform you that the Board of Directors of Clareco Inc. has decided to sell 100 % of the SwissFlock AG shares to its Managing Director Mr. Daniel Rütsch, retroactive as per January 1st, 2015.
After the acquisition of SwissFlock AG by Claremont Flock in 1998, SwissFlock AG and the local management team was able to improve the worldwide SwissFlock brand by continuously offering:
- world market flock pricing
- excellent delivery and payment terms
- our SwissFlock performance, zero defaults, ISO TS 16949, ISO 14001 certified
- on time delivery, zero late arrivals, 20% excess capacity for urgent delivery
- technical on-site support within 48 hours to run your flocking machines
- recycled flock to optimize the total cost of production
- multilingual customer service
- local SwissFlock representatives in many countries
- local flock stocks and distribution through JL Corp. Greenville US, for our flock business in North America, Canada and Mexico
Surviving the 2005 flood in Emmenbrücke, overcoming the world economic crises in 2009 and mastering the Euro currency challenges in 2015, the SwissFlock team is looking forward to further service our flock customers to the best of our ability.
We are inviting, our SwissFlock sales agents and JL Corp. as our distributor for North and South America, Canada and Mexico, our key suppliers as well as the local utility providers, to intensify our collaboration and make their businesses a successful one for all stakeholders.
The well known SwissFlock team spirit is ready to take your challenges and turn them into profitable growth and a prosperous future for both, you and us.
Signed by Daniel Rütsch, President of SwissFlock AG and Arthur Wright Hall, President of Clareco Inc.