Presentation of the candidates for the 2023 Board election
David Caro / Qualplast (1991) Ltd.
Occupation: Managing Director
Employer: Qualplast (1991) Ltd.
Company Address: Old Walsall Road, Great Barr, Birmingham B42 1EA, UK
Qualplast History: After leaving the family business, I started, in 1977, a plastics injection moulding company with one machine, building up, over time to seven machines, working mainly for the toy and fancy goods industry. The taking over a closing company’s flock operations in 1984 added a new dimension to Qualplast’s operation. The flock production grew steadily, again working for the fancy goods and giftware industries. In 1989 we started producing flock finishes for Jaguar Cars Ltd and have expanded over the years to become the largest independent producer of three-dimensional flock finishes in the UK. We finished plastic moulding in 2000, concentrating only on flock coating from that date. We have supplied every automotive manufacturer in the UK with products at some stage. We became a Limited Company in 1991 and hold the quality standard ISO 9001:2015.
Flock Association: I have been a FAoE Board member for at least 16 years and served 10 years on the executive.
European Association: The European Small Business Alliance is the premier organisation representing and supporting small and micro business across Europe to the European institutions in Brussels. I have been a member of the Board for 14 years and President for 11 years.
Beatrice Casati / CASATI Flock SRL
Occupation: Enterpreneur in the flock and textile industry: With a passion for colors, dreams and sustainability, I'm the third generation of Casati Flock, a textile powder producer since 1952.
- CEO Casati Flock | 2021 - Present
General company management with particular attention to commercial supervision and development of new projects and markets
- Executive Management Assistant Casati Flock | 2020 - 2021
Analysis of each company department: production, commercial and administrative.
- Event Planner Da Vittorio Restaurant | 2019 - 2020
Management of institutional events for luxury companies
- PIN | Università di Prato
Sustainability Fashion Management 2022 - Present
- POLIMI Graduate School of Management / Solvay Brussels School
Double Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation 2018-2019
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di MilanoI
Bachelor in Economics and Business Adminstration 2015-2018
- Creative and Pro-active attitude
- Adaptable in a constantly changing environment
- Setting and Executing Organizational Strategy
- Business plan creation and analysis
Languages: Italian, English, French
Andreas Fröhler / Flock Depot GmbH
Occupation: Shareholding CEO
- 1986 - 1988 Apprenticeship at WKG Flock, wholesale and foreign trade merchant (IHK)
- 1989 Instructor exam (IHK)
- 1991 Bachelor Professional of Trade and Commerce (CCI)
- 1988 - 1989 Sales - WKG Flock
- 1990 - 2002 Sales Manager - WKG Flock
- 2003 - 2004 Sales Manager - SwissFlock AG
- 2004 - 2011 Head of Sales - SwissFlock AG
- End 2011 Foundation of Flock Depot GmbH
- 2012 - today Shareholding CEO - Flock Depot GmbH
Flock Association of Europe:
- 2011 - 2013 Member of the Board
- 2013 - 2019 Speaker of the Board
- 2019 - today EFO (Finance)
Motivation: The many possible uses of Flock in a wide variety of industries make the work extremely interesting over and over again. So my enthusiasm for the product never waned, but still grows constantly. I want to share this enthusiasm in the network of the Association, contribute to intensifying cooperation and exchanges between members and to stimulate partnerships.
Andrea Levi / AIGLE MACCHINE SRL
Occupation: Partner and CEO
- 1989 Diploma Universitario in Amministrazione Aziendale presso Università degli Studi di Torino - Italia /
- 2004 - today AIGLE MACCHINE SRL (Turin - Italy) / Partner and CEO
- 2001 - 2004 AIGLE IMOBILIARE SRL (Turin - Italy) / Adviser
- 1998 - 2005 IMMOBILIARE SILVANIA SRL (Turin - Italy) / Adviser
- 2008 - today LDS SRL (Prato-Italy) / Adviser
- 2001 - 2004 AIGLE SPA (Borgaro, Turin -Italy) / Partner and CEO
- 1997 - 2000 AIGLE SPA (Borgaro, Turin-Italy) / Assistant
- 1994 - 1996 NST - NEW SYSTEM TRANSFER SRL (Borgaro, Turin-Italy) / CEO Assistant
Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French
Michael Raiser / SCHNIER Elektrostatik GmbH
Occupation: Head of sales
Work Experience: After graduating from high school, he studied microbiology. He recognized his talent for sales and his flair for brand building early on. Therefore, he successfully completed additional education as a specialist in marketing & sales and then worked for some wellknown brand manufacturers, such as Ferrero, Tchibo, Philipp Morris, etc. as a sales manager and field force manager. Since January 2021 he has been employed by Schnier Elektrostatik as head of sales to develop the area of flocking devices and establish them in the market.
Flock Association of Europe: Michael Raiser has been a board member of the Flock Association of Europe since 2021 and is spokesman of the working group marketing.
Klaus Schreiber / VELUTEX FLOCK S.A.
Education: Dipl. Betriebswirt (FH) Außenhandel/Fremdsprachen (Foreign trade and languages)
- Working in a couple of companies in different fields as Export and Sales Manager.
- From 2001 – 2003 as future CEO together with the owner in REO Flock & Faser GmbH (Fibre and flock producer)
- Since 2003 – sales manager/agent in Germany for Velutex Flock S.A.
Thomas Starsetzki / Kissel & Wolf GmbH
- 09/2009 - 03/2013 University of Heilbronn – Business Administration and Management (B.A.)
- 03/2013 - 08/2014 University of Heilbronn – Business Management (M.A.)
- 2004 - 2017 Apprenticeship – Industrial Clerk
- 08/2011 - 02/2012 Brand Management NESCAFÉ
- 08/2012 - 03/2013 Bachelors degree candidate – MPDV Microlab GmbH
- 02/2014 - 07/2014 Masters degree candidate – SEW Eurodrive
- 10/2014 - 05/2018 Sales – Kissel + Wolf GmbH
- 06/2018 - today Sales Manager – Kissel + Wolf GmbH